Real L4D?



I love some of my facebook friends, I really do. Because, sometimes, just sometimes, something really awesome will pop on my newsfeed. Something like 2.8 Hours Later. And, while more an RPG than a video game, I just had to cover this. I hope Pete from http://petesrpgtips.com/ will forgive me for invading on his turf.


Now, obviously I'm not taking credit for unearthing this, the credit goes to my friend Andreas. Also, I didn't make this up or write the original piece (which can be found here:
http://beefjack.com/features/l4d-irl-the-real-world-survival-horror-game-2-point-8-hours-later/ ). But I'm more taken than I wanted to be (undead phobia, remember?).


The concept is basically that of a live-action rpg/treasure hunt on a zombie apocalypse scenario. Upon reading the article, I got simultaneously excited and depressed. Excited, because I would just love to play this, depressed because I know it will probably never happen where I live. 


Thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts