1,2, Korn is coming for you, 3,4, the last post is so old, 5,6, time to get your fix


I'm not going to bust your balls with why I've been inactive. You don't care eitherway. Frankly, at this point this blog has gone full circle to what it was always meant to be: something for me to write no matter who or if indeed anyone reads it. Let's just say side projects, both good and bad, always made me postpone the next post.

This means I didn't review Black Flag (though the draft of the review will forever taunt me, cause, let's be honest, it was a doozy). I also didn't review The Stick of Truth, Titanfall, Reaper of Souls and Thief, I didn't make a preview of Dragon Age: Inquisition, Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs, Shadow of Mordor and I didn't say a word about PAX, Blizzcon or indeed anything else, such as the launch of the next gen consoles, new graphics cards of the death of Gamespy matchmaking. Five months is a long time to stay out of the loop. So, to summarize:


Black Flag: Best gameplay, weakest story of the series.


The Stick of Truth: surprisingly awesome gameplay, hit and miss humour (mostly hit).

Titanfall: Jolly good fun, though the skill gap makes some matches extremely frustrating.


Reaper of Souls: Diablo 3 is fun again.


Thief: Welcome back. We missed you.




Next post, we'll explore my games list, starting with the most awful stuff in there. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts