Twelve days of Warcraft.




On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ five useless loooooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee you Gee!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ seven low dps/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ eight easy bosses/ seven low dps/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ nine AFKers/ eight easy bosses/ seven low dps/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ ten valor points/ nine AFKers/ eight easy bosses/ seven low dps/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ eleven dicks ragequitting/ ten valor points/ nine AFKers/ eight easy bosses/ seven low dps/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!

On the twelveth day of Christmas my true love gave to me/ twelve total newbies/ eleven dicks ragequitting/ ten valor points/ nine AFKers/ eight easy bosses/ seven low dps/ six crappy healers/ five useless loooooooots!/ Four bad tanks/ three total wipes/ two tier pieces/ and a Dragon Soul Pee You Gee!


Comments

Popular Posts